Welcome to the Champions Club of Life (Medicare)
Welcome to the Champions Club of Life.
It is a whole new enrollment season.
New to Medicare? Worry no more! We are behind you, even in this new step in your life.
Some are eligible when they turn 65. However, people under 65 are also eligible if they have received Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or certain Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) disability benefits for at least 24 months. Additionally, people with end-stage renal disease (ESRD) may be eligible for Medicare too.
It’s important to know the different ways that people qualify for Medicare so you can help current and former employees and their dependents anticipate their eligibility for Medicare so they can make timely and appropriate decisions about their enrollment.
Points to ponder:
- You are automatically enrolled in Parts A and B at age 65 if you are receiving Social Security or Railroad Retirement Board benefits. If not, sign up for Medicare yourself online, in person, on the phone, or at your Social Security Office.
- Original Medicare doesn’t include prescription drugs, dental, eye, and hearing health, fitness, etc. Decide if you want coverage for these and inform your agent.
- Estimate your cost based on your needed coverage. This can help you see what fits in your budget.
Want to Re-customize Your Plan?
Keep this in mind:
- Changes will take effect in January next year.
- You may add or revert to the original Medicare plan if you opt to.
- To help you get the most out of Medicare, partner with a trusted insurance specialist like TMT Insurance.